Friday, August 3, 2012

IFC Films lists specific On The Road U.S. release date as December 21, 2012

Thanks to my bitching here and on Twitter, I was pointed by KstewAngel to this Garrett Hedlund page saying On The Road is slated for a December 2012 release in the U.S.

That was helpful, but I wanted more specificity and a primary source. So, I went directly to IFC Films and found that they list the U. S. release date as December 21, 2012 (that's a Friday here in the U.S.).

Hallelujah! At least we don't have to wait until 2013. Hopefully, Railroad Square in Waterville, Maine will carry it (if not the big chains), so I can see it on the release date and report about it here on The Daily Beat.

Unless someone wants to front my trip to another country to see it sooner, of course.

No comments: