Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A Million Pageviews -- Here We Come!

As I type this, all-time pageviews for this blog -- at least since we started tracking them on Google -- are at 748,884. That is nearly 3/4 of a million! Not bad for a blog obsessively -- and narrowly -- focused on Jack Kerouac (and The Beat Generation). The next big, big milestone will be 1,000,000 pageviews, and, believe me, we'll be celebrating that auspicious occasion.

For the immediate future, though, once we hit 750,000, I'll be giving away a signed copy of my book to the first person to respond to my post about hitting that particular milestone. So stay tuned for that announcement. We get several hundred pageviews on a typical day, so it won't be too long a wait....

In the meantime, you can get your very own copy of The Beat Handbook by clicking below.

No comments: